From enjoying a friendly little hi5 to making your dog stop chasing cars with just your voice; dog training is increasingly becoming an essential part of life with your favourite fur person. If you’ve ever come across dogs remotely alike to Hooch of “Turner & Hooch”, well then you know exactly what I’m talking about! Here at Thunderdogz, we understand this fact and are thus always happy to help you bond with and respect each other.
While one could always try and train dogs at home, one cannot always expect rewarding returns. All dogs are unique and have different psychologies, and thus need different approaches for help. As the best dog training expert serving Fort Lauderdale (Philadelphia Magazine 2021), we take online and offline sessions, giving unique perspectives to train your unique canines.
Let me tell you why training your furry friends is essential nowadays..
• Behavioural Development – As a dog behaviour specialist in Philadelphia, I can safely say that how your pet behaves reflects directly upon the kind of relationship they have with their human parent(s).The better the training, the better the doggos will behave, the better your quality of life would be.
• Increase Safety – One could avoid a whole plethora of problems with a strong training base. No one likes to be in shackles all day long but if your dog isn’t properly trained, you will never be able to let them enjoy in peace without a leash. If your dog knows how to bring back attention to you whenever you call, it ensures their safety while bouncing about unrestrained.
• Being a Social Butterfly – Proper training ensures that your dog knows how to greet new people and pets. After all, no one likes befriending someone who keeps tugging or barking at you! A well behaved canine will be sure to always be the talk of the party!
• Building Confidence – When you keep screaming at the top of your lungs, trying to teach them something new, more often than not, it ends up shattering your pet’s confidence. When they can’t understand what you want from them and feel that they are the reason you’re upset, it’s bound to scar them for life!
• Bond of Trust – Positive reinforcement training emphasises on a strong bong between the parent and the pet, which is based on mutual trust.
Together, let’s give a positive shift to our perspectives!
For more information, please visit: https://www.trainwiththunderdogz.com/
Original Source: https://bit.ly/3qhw1WV